What is Managed Print Services (MPS)?
MPS is a managed services program designed to streamline and optimize a company’s print environment by shifting the management and responsibility of device monitoring, maintenance and supplies to a trusted solutions partner, like Laser Save. After an initial assessment to determine where inefficiencies exist, recommendations are made to improve the efficiency of your printer fleet and boost the productivity of your employees. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security. MPS provides real results so your business can save money, and your employees can focus on critical tasks, instead of printers. It’s an easy way to reduce the print related nuisance calls and administrative costs, while increasing the productivity of your IT staff. Your IT department typically will spend up to 25 percent of its time managing and maintaining your company’s print devices.
Benefits of Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Save time and improve efficiency.
- Reduce costs and save money.
- Improve productivity in your organization.
- Give time back to your IT Department.
- No inventory cost – All supplies are provided.
- Eliminate capital expenditures and improve cashflow.
- Reduce your environmental footprint.
- Improve your information security.